Can be used for a variety of products, such as for use in the food industry, waste management and chemical industries. Attached are a few examples our mill can crush: apples, pears, cereals, maize, beetroot, carrot, beet, beans, garlic, ginger, turnip, pumpkin, celery, grapes, etc.
Construction of the mill
- compact design incl metering screw
- driving power selectable from 18KW / 22KW or 30KW, depending on the product and services
- in the crushing area with easily replaceable hammer (bats)
- with integrated stone crusher
- easily replaceable screens in about 3-5 minutes
- product touching on a stainless steel frame
- parts of stainless steel
- optionally ordered with a collection container
- well described instructions
Advantages of hammer mill:
- high throughput in relation to low power
- all product touching parts are complete with stainless steel 1.4301 or even in higher-quality steels
- simple and easy manual cleaning possible if necessary, but also integrated cleaning balls for automatic CIP process
- special screens that are very easy to replace
- rackets, in which the wear blades rotate several times
- simple operation of the installed control cabinet with infinitely variable speed control of actuators
- cheap consumable parts that are easy to replace
- additional product or adjuvant addition possibility before or after the mill, for example, enzymes, etc.
If we have piqued your interest, please ask us.